11. Natalie Portman: Yet another incredibly smart celebrity, Natalie Portman is also an amazing actress and I wouldn’t be surprised if she won an Oscar in the future. I first saw her in Star Wars, and I love her role as Anne Boleyn in the Other Boleyn Girl, because that is one of my favorite books. I look forward to watching Black Swan, The Other Woman, and Your Highness.
12. Queen Rania of Jordan
13. Julianne Hough: Julianne was my favorite Dancing With the Stars dancer. Her chacha with Apollo Ohno was the most amazing dance I have ever seen and I am determined to learn it. Her country music is also enjoyable and she seems so sweet.
14. Rachel McAdams: Mean girls! The Notebook, Red Eye, Sherlock Holmes… is there any great movie she wasn’t in?
15. Ashley Greene: I didn’t know about Ashley Greene untill the Twilight movies and I have to admit, the Alice hairstyle doesn’t look that great on her, but she is really pretty.
16. Minka Kelly: I haven’t seen any movies with Minka Kelly, but I’ve always been aware of her presence in Hollywood. I’m definitely going to see The Roommate with her and Leighton Meester when it comes out.
18. Diane Kruger: Anyone who can play Helen of Troy has to be absolutely gorgeous. Even though I didn’t like the movie Troy (it didn’t stick to the real storyline at all), I had no complaints about Diane playing Helen; she seemed to fit the look of the role perfectly.
19. Leighton Meester: I’ve only watched the first season of Gossip Girl, but I’m looking forward to Monte Carlo and The Roommate. I’ve also seen her small role in Date Night. Although I have some concerns about her choice of dress/fashion sense, Leighton is undoubtedly attractive.
20. Vanessa Hudgens: Vanessa is just so exotic looking and has such great bone structure.